We've partnered with Sirohi, a social enterprise started by Gauri Malik, to bring you these woven gift boxes thoughtfully made by hand by women artisans in Uttar Pradesh, India. Sirohi works with over 150 women in communities outside of Delhi to help them find income opportunities, based on what they do best -- weaving.
These whimsical boxes use upcycled cotton thread and plastics to reduce waste, and natural fibers like jute along a black iron frame. Ours come in two colors: deep blue or festive gold. Perfect for storing small trinkets, hiding knick-knacks, or simply for decoration. The Alaya Gift Box includes:
- One woven box, in your choice of deep blue or festive gold
- Two Alaya Tea Cups, made in south India on a permaculture farm, in salt mustard or dusty rose
- Two Alaya Tea bags, in our best-selling Assam Black and caffeine-free Lemongrass + Ginger
- One stainless steel infuser
- A handwritten gift note (please write your note at checkout)
Want just one mug? See our single mug box ($74) here.