We've partnered with Mumbai-based ceramics artist Rekha Goyal to bring you a modern take on an Indian kulhad, a cup ubiquitous with tea and typically made with natural materials. This one pays homage to the twill weave used in Indian textiles with its modern design, available in two colors -- sea green or pale blue satin. Beyond just tea, the kulhad is a versatile addition to your kitchen that can be used to hold desserts, yogurt, and beverages. Each gift box comes with:
- Two cups
- A handwritten note to your recipient. Please include your note at checkout.
Additional Information about each kulhad:
- Finish: The outer surface of the kulhad retains the natural matte of the clay, the inside is glazed in either a sea green or pale blue satin matte glaze
- Material: ceramic stoneware, fired to 1200 degrees Celsius
- Dimensions: Approximately 3 1/3" by 3 1/3". Each piece is handmade and unique
- Care: We recommend hand washing it with soap and water, and drying before storage.
- Each kulhad comes packed in an individual box so that it reaches you safely. Please reuse the packaging!